FreeKibble.com
Monday, October 24, 2005
A Nice Weekend!

I had a very nice weekend. Traveled to my sister, Susan's house in Loxley, Alabama. Sat with my grandmother (she's 91) on Friday night and Saturday during the day while Susan went to work. When she got back, Heather, my daughter, and Allen, Heather's husband, and I traveled south to the beach at Gulf Shores. We walked around there for a little while and then, of course, went to the souvenier store. Why do we do that when we already KNOW what's in there? Beats me!

I am just getting started here, trying to figure out all this blog junk. Not sure if I really want to keep a blog or not. We will see.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 2:10 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Renee

    Yeah, Cindy! I, for one, think it's a great idea! Especially when you retire, it will be a way for all of your friends (ME!) to keep in touch and see what you're up to? See how that all works nicely?