FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I just love this weather. It is cool and crisp with blue blue skies. I would rather be at home though, on my sofa with my blanket and pillow, reading or watching TV. Only 9 1/2 months more to work before retirement! Next year this time, I will be doing what I want to do, which is spending time with my Mom, crafting, photography (here's one photo I took of the white pelicans) traveling, MAYBE playing with a new grandbaby (I hope so), or just piddling around the house. Whatever it is, I will be enjoying it. Who knows, I may even get into gardening, probably not, but I can dream, can't I?
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:13 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Renee

    Grandbaby?! Is there something you're not telling me?

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Deirdre

    I'm glad you started a blog.

    Blogs are so much fun!

    I love you.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't keep up with the blog for six months and then forget about it for a year like Dave does with his web page. says Tommy