FreeKibble.com
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Blue Thursday!

Well, as usual, I am wishing my life away by wanting it to be Friday already when it is just Thursday. I have gotten to the point in my life that I just HATE getting up to go to work. I just want to be a housewife for the first time in my life. I have worked since I was 15 years old and I am just tired. There are so many other things I would rather do. I am sure you have seen the bumper sticker that says "I'd rather be fishing!". Well, that is just about the way I feel. I wouldn't mind being at the beach or swimming with the dolphins. They are always smiling. I just makes you feel good to watch them. Oh well, another day another dollar, I suppose.

I have a co-worker who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. She just called in to say she wouldn't be here today. She has been so very sick and she tries so hard to come to work anyway. She says she feels so guilty when she can't make it in. I tell her to take care of herself and not to worry about this place. Then I feel guilty because here she is so sick and trying to come in and I just don't want to be here sometimes and I stay home. I don't feel guilty where work is concerned, but rather where my co-worker is concerned. I guess we should all just be grateful to have a job to come to, but I am not all that grateful. As I said earlier, I am just ready to not have to work. I think I just have the blues!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:43 AM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Renee

    I hear ya, about work, Cindy-Lou!
    I love that dolphin picture. Can I marry him?