FreeKibble.com
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Nothing much going on today!
It's Saturday afternoon and it's been a lazy day. The man finally came back to finish the installation of my formica (he had damaged it when he was originally putting it in). I had to write a letter threatening to sue him before he finally decided he better replace it. He is still in there working and I am waiting to see it.

Tom and I are supposed to go to Wally World tonight to pick up some groceries. We will probably go out and eat first. That is one thing I really enjoy doing.....eating out. There is a new restaurant around LSU that I like. It's for the college crowd....called Pluckers. They have very tender grilled chicken. The music is too loud and not my kind of genre, but the food's good.

Anyway, all the kids and my Mom are coming over tomorrow. I am cooking a brisket and each of the kids are bringing a dish. It'll be nice to get everyone together again. It's been a very long time since we've done that.

Have a great evening.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 4:13 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: