FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentine's Day!

So far, today has been a very nice Valentine's Day.

My husband gave me two DVD movies (I told him I did NOT want candy for V Day) and is taking me out to dinner tonight. We may end up waiting until Friday night for dinner, depending on his work schedule this evening.

I ordered him two safety orange hooded sweatshirts that zip up, but they haven't gotten here yet. I hope they get here today. (they were promised today)

I spent Friday night and all day Saturday with my Mom. We had a nice visit and we went to Heather's on Saturday for the Mary Kay party. I think Mom enjoyed getting out, but we were both pretty worn out by the time we got back. It's a 4 hour round trip to Heather's from either of our houses. So it makes for a long day.

Heather and Allen have had to redo their home since Hurricane Katrina and they have it decorated beautifully. They did their bedroom in animal prints and they have animal pictures and figurines in there. It is absolutely beautiful. It looks like it came right out of a home interior magazine. They have repainted all the other rooms. One is lavender with white trim. Lovely. I forget the other colors, but the Kitchen is red with navy curtains and navy and red border.

When Allen built that house, he built all the rooms oversized. The bedrooms are REALLY big and nice and have plenty of room for king size beds in all of them with lots of room to spare for other furnishings. It is very nice. As I have told you before, you cannot see anything but woods when you look out any window. No houses, no roads, nothing. Just trees. I love it. It is very quiet there.

Well, happy Valentine's Day to all. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine to share this day with. Bye for now.

P.S. Found a new home for the yellow parakeet. My dog was driving me crazy barking and growling at the poor little bird. Anyway I found a lady that had lots of birds and she wanted her so she picked her up Sunday afternoon. Boy it sure is quiet again at my house. Remind me NEVER to get another bird.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:14 AM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Renee

    Happy Hearts Day, Cindy!
    glad you're having a good one.
    Bye Bye Birdie!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Reminder: Never get another bird.

    Happy Heart Day!

    Hug Tom for me.
    Then tell him to hug you for me.

    :o)

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Happy Valentines Day..glad you are having a nice one!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Happy Valentines Day Cindy!