FreeKibble.com
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Thanks Mark!


At least I know I am not alone! Here is Mark's word verification interpretation.
ooybrphs = Oy burp High School
And he sent me this link... http://zrharc.blogspot.com/ So now I know there are other crazies that think like me out there. Sillyness....that's what it is and it's a great way to have fun.

I have been telling you all that I would share my fog pictures and I finally found the one I had been looking for and here it is. The lake is all covered in fog.

It was a pretty scene to me.

Here are some more from around here.....
The first one is near Angola State Prison, It's a dry creek bed. I thought it was pretty.

The next one is a drive way to one of the plantations (i just can't remember which one, sorry)


And the covered wagon passed in front of my house (as they do quite often) while we were having a garage sale.

This horse and rider were following the covered wagon.
I enjoy living out in the country because of scenes just like this right in front of my house. You don't see that kind of stuff in the city.

It's been a lazy rainy day and I haven't done much of anything. Tom is watching a boxing match I taped for him (he is watching it while he snores...lol). So I am off to cook some dinner. Have a great evening all!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 5:36 PM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Renee

    I am getting more and more impressed by your photography, Cindy Lou! those are great!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cinny i dunno how my name became "yes", but comment was from ME (larkster)! love ya

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Excellent photos. I like thre first and third the best!

    arhzlt= A Red Hot Zuchinni, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich. (Restaurant abbreviation)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger beki

    Those are beautiful pictures Cindy!