FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
uwwkbpsr


These letters we have to put in when we leave a post make some of the funniest 'sorta' words. Here's another one..... eufbgc. Try to pronounce that! or this one...... dflubrvj. Anyway, I don't have anything to complain about for a change, so I just thought I would share my crazy thoughts about the letter words.

I live work near the Capitol Building of the state of Louisiana in Baton Rouge. There are lakes that surround this area and sometimes they are right pretty. I love to take pictures around those lakes, because of the wildlife there. Usually at this time of the year, white pelicans come in from where ever they have been and settle into the lakes around the capitol. One day at lunch, I went over there, and this little elderly couple were standing by the lake watching the pelicans fly low across the other side. I took this picture and I love it. It is one of my favorites. I wish I knew who they were so I could give them a print of this. I think they would have liked it too.

Here is another shot from the same time. There are litterly 100s of pelicans here sometimes.

I have many more pictures I could share with you guys, but I will do that later. I will try to find some of my fog pictures of the lakes in the early morning hours just as the sun is coming up. There are benches with huge live oak trees near them around the lakes and I have some foggy pictures that turned our pretty cool. Today our weather is really nice like the pictures above, blue skies and cool, but not too cold.

Enjoy and have a nice day.

 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:30 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Renee

    Great pics, Cindy. I need to go out and enjoy the lake more often!

    My word verification is 'koktbyel'

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger beki

    I love those white pelicans. You took some great pics.