FreeKibble.com
Saturday, January 07, 2006
The History Channel
YUCK! I have never liked the subject of history and now I am forced to watch it on TV. My husband loves to watch the History Channel. It has to be one of the most boring channels shown. All it is is still pictures of stuff that a person is talking about. If I wanted to see still pictures, I would read a book with pictures in it. BOOOOORINGGGGGGGGGGG!

Now, on the other hand, I love Discovery, and Surgery, and Trauma ER, etc. etc. etc. Those are usually exciting. I like mega structures usually. And of course, I like the chick flicks on the Lifetime channel. I consider watching those to be a brainless activity that I long for sometimes. Brainless activity is good.

Hee hee, husband must have gotten bored too...he is snoring in his recliner! Isn't he the cutest thing? He is so good to me!
Changing the channel, I am.

Today I have spent most of the day just lounging and doing brainless things....watching tv (husband was outside), sleeping, and little else. I did cook dinner though. But that didn't take much brain activity either. Now tomorrow will be crunch day. I will have to wash all the clothes and do things to get ready for the week ahead.

Have a great rest of the weekend folks!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 5:15 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Has he started watching the weather channel yet? My hubby watches the history channel and the weather channel. Real exciting TV there!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Renee

    You see, Mark is a big History Channel person too. And while I don't care for it, I get drawn into certain stories and I can't help myself. TV and education all in one - woo-hoo!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, there he is!!!! Wooohooo! Looks exactly like Ed. :)