FreeKibble.com
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Christmas Eve
Well, it's been a long 15 hour day today. I wrapped Christmas presents for about 5 1/2 hours straight this morning. I kept thinking will this ever end? By the time I was finished, I was SICK of it. And TIRED! SICK & TIRED. HO HO HO!

Then the cooking began. I am making some dirty rice and it takes hours just to cook the meat right. It has to cook until it gels. Then you add the rice. I still have to peel eggs to do my deviled eggs. Everyone allways wants my deviled eggs. I have learned to do them up so quickly since I use my cake decorator to fill them and my little food processor to chopped them. Boy I used to spend hours doing that shit. Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to say that.

Tom and I just exchanged one of our gifts to each other. I gave him an acoustic guitar and he gave me a sho-nuf real live cookoo clock. It just cookooed 10 times about 21 minutes ago. If I am still up at 11:00 I will hear it again. It is so pretty. I took a picture of it. I will add it to a blog later. I don't have time right now.

Gotta go finish the eggs and fill Tom's stocking. Merry Christmas everybody!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:41 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Renee

    Hope you had a great Christmas, Cindy-Lou.
    I love my ornament!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    You know you can't mention the dirty rice like that and not give us the recipe. Come on, share the wealth! Fork over that recipe!!! And please explain about cooking the meat til it gels. I've never heard of that before. G-man can make a mean gumbo but I think he needs to try his hand at some dirty rice. We LOVE Cajun food! Alright, we love all food. But especially Cajun.