FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Weird??
Many years ago, I went to New Orleans with a co-worker. We had to stay there for a couple of days for our job. I didn't particularly care for this person, but I tried to be nice and hang with her instead of enjoying myself with other people that were there. Anyway, when we got back to work, several of my friends to me that she kept telling people we worked with, that I was WEIRD. Well, here is the answer to her opinion! It says I am only 30% weird. So THERE! As I said, I didn't care for her much anyway.


I am 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...But sometimes I scare myself.


How Weird Are You?
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:03 AM | Permalink |


6 comments:


  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Renee

    Hmmm. . was this a person I know? I don't think you're any weirder than the next guy . . or ME! ;^)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Julie

    Ha... I got 40% I guess us Midwesterns have a few skeletons in our closet!!! :-)

    You Are 40% Weird

    Normal enough to know that you're weird...
    But too damn weird to do anything about it!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Cindy N.

    No Renee, I don't think you know this person. But thanks for the compliment. Jules, I am glad that SOMEone is a tad weirder than I am. :}

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger beki

    I got 40% weird: Normal enough to know that you're weird...
    But too damn weird to do anything about it!

    I guess I'm weirder than you.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Renee

    Uh-oh, I'm 70% weird.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Cindy N.

    Figures, Renee! LOL WOW, you guys! I am the least weird of you all!!! Imagine that!