FreeKibble.com
Monday, December 19, 2005
Weddings and rare photos..
Tom and I attended the wedding of our














son-n-law's brother Saturday night. It was a small but very beautiful wedding. I am including a picture of the bride and groom (Marci and Aaron) as well as Heather, in blue, (my daughter) and her husband (don't they look snazzy!) and one of Tom and me (we clean up pretty well too! huh? but someone forgot the flash! oh well.) The wedding colors were royal blue and silver. It was beautiful! Just thought I'd share.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:13 PM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Renee

    Aren't y'all snazzy?!

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Cindy N.

    Thank you Candy for the compliments. Yes the girl in the blue dress is my Heather and her husband Allen. Hansome couple, even if I do say so myself. I have never seen Heather as happy as she has been since she met Allen. She is truly in love, and so is he!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Julie

    Hey they make a great couple! I love December weddings!! We had out 3rd anniversary on the 14th. I was married 20 years to my ex.. another life time ago!!
    Thanks for stopping at my blog and inviting me to Christmas dinner!! You are my only invitation!! If I lived closer to you I would just take you up on it!! I did end up buying some dinner fixins so I guess I will be cooking! I don't know when the hubby will be home as he is talking about squeezing lots of OT but I am sure he will find his way home some time.. in the meantime.. I did buy stuff to slice and bake cookies! Thats as far as I am going! No Daisy baking for me!! :-)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger beki

    You all look lovely!