FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
My Christmas tree & Angel





Well folks, I finally got my tree up and decorated. I know, it's late, but better late than not at all, which is just about what I had decided. Here is the picture of my tree. Anyway, my tree is a fraser fir. It's a live tree. It looks better in person. I love the angel on top. Here is her picture. She has a candle in her hand that lights up and the underside of her lights up too. Isn't she pretty?


I love that Angel. I got it a few years ago at a
Christmas Around the
World party. She is just
so beautiful. Heather has already laid claim to her when I am gone. :o I hope that's a while! LOL

It's raining now and is supposed to turn cold later. It was about 75 earlier. It's just 68 now. Hardly Christmas weather. It would be nice if we could actually have snow around here sometimes, but that just ain't gonna happen.

Well, I wrote the jerk doctor a letter but I haven't mailed it yet. My friend is telling me I should probably just forget about mailing it and let the chips fall on him where they may. But I am having a hard time letting go of this. He was wrong and I want him to KNOW he was wrong. I guess what I really want is the last word. The letter I wrote is 4 pages long and hits every point I wanted to make. I will think about it some more before I mail it. THE JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys think I should do?

I think, for now, I will just go home this afternoon and try to relax, enjoy my tree, and maybe wrap a few gifts. We are having our office gift war tomorrow. That will be fun. I can hardly wait to do that. We always laugh a lot and that is what I need now more than anything. I hate feeling this down at this time of the year.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 3:19 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Renee

    Pretty tree, Cindy-Lou!
    Hope you had fun at your work gift war.
    Counting the days 'til next Friday when I get to see you.