FreeKibble.com
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a very nice day for Thanksgiving. We always go to Tom's sister-n-law's relatives house with them. We have been doing that for about 15 years. It's nice. I can make my eggs and maybe another dish and go eat and come home and take a nap. I don't have to worry about clean up or anything like that. I get to do all that for Christmas.

Anyway, there are usually about 60 to 80 people having dinner there. We don't know very many people, but that's ok. We meet new people every year and we have watched some of the younger ones grow up from little kids to having kids themselves now. It's amazing to watch them grow.

Maybe within the next couple of years I will have grandkids to watch grow. I am hoping! Well, I am still sort of drowsy from eating all that turkey, so I am going to bed early. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:40 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: