FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Wednesday morning visuals!
Lots of times, when I am on my way to work, I see some magnificent sunrises as well as other things. Like today, there was a full moon on the west side of the sky and a beautiful black and white sunrise (very unusual) on the east side. Here is a picture of the black and white sunrise. This photo was taken about 6:30 am this morning. I thought it was so pretty I just had to share it with everyone. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I wanted to take a picture of the full moon, but could never get in the right position to take that picture. Sorry. It sure was pretty though, I hope you did get to see it yourself.

I am very busy here at work. Since my co-worker has been ill, I am taking a lot of her load and it keeps me very busy. But that is a good thing really. I enjoy being busy. It keeps me more dependable, too, because I feel like I NEED to be here to take care of things. Before, I really didn't feel like it was important for me to show up at work because I really didn't have very much to do. Boy! there are no days like that now!

Time is really flying by too. Now, I only have 9 months left to work before I can retire. It seems like just yesterday I had 18 months left. WOW! Getting close now! WOOHOOOO!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:04 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Renee

    That's a great picture, Cindy-Lou. I'm too busy cussing out the cane trucks in front of me on the way in to work, to notice any natural beauty!