FreeKibble.com
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Home alone Sunday!
Tom had to work today....poor Tom. I was home alone all day. I watched movies most of the day, some on the Lifetime channel and one I had rented. Another quiet day, no phones ringing, just a lazy day. I really don't mind being alone, I rather like it sometimes. That way I can just lounge around and not feel guilty that I am not up doing something.

Once I retire, I will have lots of days like that, but I will find some creative things to do I am sure. Sometimes I wonder if I will work part-time somewhere, or just find things at home to do. I have always said I would never get bored, but would I? Who knows? I will just play that by ear and if I get bored, I will find a part-time job. I really want to take pictures and sell them, but I may not be able to make much doing that, so I will just have to see.

Tomorrow is Monday, another get up early and go to work day. I will write more later.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:01 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cinny!
    what kind of person would affect you this way? This upsets me because I am dealing with something so very similar with my sister! GEEZ! Understand about the guilt trip these people try to put on,but its really their OWN guilt, isn't it?
    Anyway, I don't like anyone to do this kind of thing to you. Why is this person even calling you? Right now if I could get whoever in front of me, i'd "bus' 'em up!"
    Don't EVER forget that you are the GREATEST!