FreeKibble.com
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Can I crochet today?

Yes, You guessed it! I am trying to learn to crochet. One of my co-workers is teaching me and she is really teaching well. I have already learned to single stitch, single crochet and make turns. I have created SOMETHING that is about 12 inches wide and 1-1/2 inches long. Maybe it will turn out to be a winter scarf or maybe a potholder. Who knows? But I am learning....what can I say. I actually like doing it, it has a certain calming affect. I can just sit and mindlessly crochet. I like mindless stuff. Go figure! Maybe one day I will make one like this!

I am hearing some stuff about the special session of the Legislature. Things like incentives for people that are in DROP to go ahead and retire. Believe me, I will be first in line to do just that if the incentive is right! That would be wonderful! I will just have to wait and see what happens. I think the special session begins on November 17th or there about. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Have a great day!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:29 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Cindy, I have my fingers crossed for you with regards to the special lesgislation. I take it you are going to crochet a shawl. Good luck!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Renee

    I didn't hear that about the special session! That will be great for you. I'll be hoping. But you still have to come and visit and lunch, right?!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good luck with the crocheting, hope it works out for you. It will give you something to do when you're retired. But, don't forget, you have to make a trip to CANADA when the snow is falling.

    Later, K