FreeKibble.com
Friday, November 11, 2005
Veteran's Day today
To be perfectly honest, I really didn't do anything Veteran's Day related. I had planned to go back home today around dark, but I could tell Mom didn't really want me to go and I wasn't really ready to go. I think Tom needs some time away from me and his job. He needs to be by himself for a while. I can't help but wonder if he misses me just a little, I don't really know.

Mom and I didn't do a whole lot today, just had my oil changed, went to the fruit stand, and Hobby Lobby. Then we stopped by the grocery on the way home. I made a Chicken Florentine Ring for dinner tonight for us and we dined and then watched Ghost Whisperer on TV.

I have started my crochet project. I gave up on the poncho for now, but I did start an afgan. It will be a combination of dark and light green. The light green will be stripes in it occasionally. I am making it up as I go along, so it may turn out weird. Since it will probably take me 6 months or more to finish it, I will have to take a picture of it then and show you all how it turned out.

Mom and I discussed my options for when I retire. I have just learned that Home Care in Baton Rouge, has people who are at home that answer the phones during the night time hours. I could do that, earn some extra money and never have to leave home. Even if it's a busy night, I don't HAVE to get up at any certain time the next day, so I could handle that! I am excited about it and will be checking into it very soon. I will also look at other jobs I can do from home, Since I have a good computer, and a lot of experience in a lot of things, I am sure there are good jobs out there that I can do. Mom says she might want to do something like that too. Maybe we can start our own little business and work together at it. She is still pretty swift in her own right. We will definitely be checking into some things. So if anyone out there knows of stay at home jobs, please let me know about them.

See y'all later......My little eyes are wanting to close now.
Good night.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:23 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Renee

    That sounds like a plan, cindy Lou. Can I retire with you? Please.