FreeKibble.com
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Mother and Daughter Day
Mom and I had a great day today, but we are both completely worn out now. Mom is already in bed and I will be there as soon as I finish this blog.

We drove to Folsom, Louisiana today to pick up a child's table and chairs Mom bought for my great niece, Ainsley. Now Ainsley is only 5 months old, so it will be a while before she is able to sit at the little table and play, but Mom had to get it now she said. Anyway, we sort of got a little lost and ended up taking what I call the 'scenic route', but ended up not to far from where we needed to be. It was a nice drive, but we did see a LOT of hurricane damage. One thing was a steel roof wrapped around a pine tree about 30 feet up in the air. Steel now! Wrapped! It's amazing how much damage was done even that far inland.

After that little excursion, we went to Mandeville to do a little shopping. We went to Penney's and bought pillows (they have nice pillows) and mom bought a blanket for her bed and some rugs for her house. Everything was on sale for half price at penney's. We got some really good deals there. We had to go to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a Dust Buster for mom, because hers went kaput. I got tickled at mom because she kept calling the store, Bed Bath and Whatever. After I ribbed her about that, I said "it's B, B and B Mom", so then she started calling it B,B,B & B. All I could do is laugh.

I enjoy being with her so much, because we do laugh and joke with each other and it's fun. Maybe one day she will decide to go ahead and come live with me and Tom. That's in the plan for sometime in the future. For now she does just fine living by herself.

Well, I guess that's enough rambling for now...I am tired. Good night.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:30 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Renee

    Sounds like a good day, Cindy Lou. Shopping is always a good day to me!