FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Have you ever?
Nothing really earth-shattering happened today so I thought I would do 'the list thing'. Here it is.

Christa and http://frogola.blogspot.com posted this on their sites, and I thought it was interesting to read and I can't resist a list so here goes. You're supposed to BOLD the ones you've done:

smoked a cigarette – a lot actually, but quit about 14 years ago

crashed a friend's car

stolen a car

been in love

been dumped

shoplifted – I stole mascara from the drug store when I was a young teen.

been fired

been in a fist fight

snuck out of your parent's house – heck no, didn’t want the wrath of Mom.

had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - haven't we all experienced that?

gone on a blind date

lied to a friend

skipped school – not the whole day, just the last hour.

seen someone die

had a crush on one of your internet friends

been to Canada

been to Mexico

been on a plane

purposely set a part of yourself on fire – why would anyone do such a stupid thing?

eaten sushi – but only the cooked sushi

been jet-skiing

met someone in person from the internet – yes! And we are great friends now!

been moshing at a concert

taken pain killers

loved and missed someone

made a snow angel

had a tea party

flown a kite

built a sand castle

gone puddle jumping – Is mud riding the same thing?

jumped in a pile of leaves

gone sledding - I live in South Louisiana but in the early 70s, it snowed here and we went to the old State Capitol building hill and slid down on pieces of cardboard. It was fun.

cheated while playing a game

been lonely

fallen asleep at work or school

used a fake id

watched a sunset


felt an earthquake

touched a snake

slept beneath the stars

been robbed

been misunderstood

petted a reindeer/goat

won a contest

run a red light/stop sign

been suspended from school

been in a car accident

eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night

had déjà vu

danced in the moonlight

liked the way you looked at least at one point in time

witnessed a crime – does watching a drunk driving on the highway count?

been obsessed with post-it notes – I have them everywhere!

squished barefoot through the mud – yes, and I don’t like the way it feels.

been lost – I got so lost once that I had to call my husband to find out where I was…he didn’t know either! LOL

been on the opposite side of the country

swam in the ocean - even been stung by a jellyfish and almost attacked by a shark!

cried yourself to sleep

played cops and robbers

recently colored with crayons

sung karaoke - I sing a LOT in my car but I don't count that as karaoke.

paid for a meal with only coins


done something you told yourself you wouldn't – this blog for example, I said I would never do.

made prank phone calls – oh yeah, does the term ‘slumber parties’ mean anything?

laughed until some kinda beverage came out of your nose

caught a snow flake on your tongue

written a letter to Santa Claus – probably, but I don’t really remember

been kissed under the mistletoe by your boy/girlfriend

blown bubbles – in more ways than one! LOL

made a bonfire on the beach – I love doing this, it’s wonderful!

laughed so hard you pee your pants – that happens more often the older you get

cheated on a test

been kissed by someone you didn't like – I must have blocked that out.

gone skinny dipping in a pool – does a river count?

Now, it's your turn, have fun!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 3:30 PM | Permalink |


1 comments: