FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Busy, but pleasant, Wednesday
Gosh, I was really busy at work today and ended up leaving my desk a mess. I usually like to have my desk cleaned off before I leave, or at least have neat piles, but today, I looked up at the clock and it was past time to GO! Since I am not working tomorrow or Friday this week, I was so ready to get out of there, that I just shut down the computer, grabbed my stuff and jetted!

Tonight I am at my Mother's house spending the night. We get together from time to time and spend the night so we can visit, run errands, and see a movie. Oh yeah, and definitely go out to eat.

Speaking of eat: Mom cooked a Mexican casserole tonight for dinner and boy was it GOOD! She told me how to cook it so I will share it with you guys.

She browns a pound or so of ground meat. Then she crumbles up plain tortilla chips and places them approximately 1/2 inch deep in a baking dish, then tops with the ground meat. In the meantime, she combines 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, 1 can Cream of Chicken soup, and 1 can of Rotel tomatoes in a sauce pan until heated thoroughly. She pours that over the ground meat, then tops it with Kraft Mexican blend shredded cheese. Then she bakes that in a 350 degree oven until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. YUMMMYYY!!!!! It was sohohohoho good!

Now, the dish is hot if you use the extra hot rotel. I think if I cook it at home, I would use a milder rotel, because it was quite spicy and Tom doesn't like spicy hot foods. The reason? One word...Yankee! He was raised up north... 'nuf said. Gotta love 'em!

Well, I am going to hit the sack! Y'all have a good evening now ya hear?
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:24 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: