FreeKibble.com
Monday, November 14, 2005
Just thinking today!
Remember the person I was talking about last week? The one that causes me so much pain? Well, he/she had not contacted me since that day and it was such a relief for several days although I was on pins and needles waiting for that inevitable call. But then....it didn't come......I got worried.

I began to wonder whether or not that person is alive or dead. I tend to wonder that when I don't hear from him/her. I HATE THIS!!!! I finally broke down and called last night to check. He/she is alive but I know the addiction factor has taken over again. I can tell by the tone of voice and the lackidaisical (sp?) attitude. I wonder if he/she only knew the pain and heartache I feel regarding all of this.....would it make a difference? I don't really think so. It never has before.

So, I continue to think................do I invite this person to our family gatherings at Thanksgiving and Christmas? I guess it's the right thing to do, but is it something I want to be subjected to and is it something I want to subject my family to? I am so torn as this person is loved by us all, but some of us don't like being around him/her when the 'A' factor is present and obvious. And then again, maybe if he/she were unwelcomed to family things, it would get his/her attention. I am so confused.

The whole idea makes me so sad. It feels like someone I love so dearly has died and someone else has taken over his/her body. God, I miss that person so. I wish he/she would come back.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:42 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Renee

    I'm sorry you're having to go throught that, Cindy-Lou. Maybe invite him under the condition that he doesn't bring 'A' along.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Cindy N.

    That's a great idea Renee! Why didn't I think of that? I will do just that very thing! Thanks!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i like Renee's idea too, but what if these people DENY there is any "A" to bring along? AND become extremely offended that you would even mention such a "weird" idea. Mine loves to turn it all back around on the other person, but he/she is a lot older and has more "connive" as the Cajuns say...........
    I wish the best for you Cinny, as I am dreading these holiday things for the same basic reasons.
    My prayers are with ALL of us!