FreeKibble.com
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Movie Sunday
This is Lucy. She is my son's dog. Such a sweet little thing. I enjoy being her grandma and babysitting her when he needs me to. Just thought I would show you her picture. She is playing with Cosby in this picture but you can hardly see him because he blends in with the sofa, but he is at Lucy's feet.

Today I watched movies on Lifetime most of the day while sitting here crocheting. One of them was a movie called 'In a Private Garden'. I want the sound track to that movie. It was some very nice music. The movie was fair too.

Tom worked out in the yard and finished what he wanted to do outside this weekend. Tonight we watched 'TROY' with Brad Pitt. Really good movie.

Work tomorrow......YUCK! I am hoping to find out something about the Retirement proposal this week. Nothing else to report today.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:59 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Renee

    That is one big-eared, little-faced dog.
    Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing day. I don't know what those are like anymore.