FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Thanksgiving EVE
People are running around, hustling and bustling, trying to get their last minute items for their Thanksgiving Dinners. Why do people wait to the last minute? I was even crazy enough to enter the hysteria. Did I say crazy? INSANE!!!!

Ashley decided, at the last minute to cook dinner at his house because he didn't want to go with us this year. So here we go, trying to find a turkey that is already defrosted (you know they take about 2 to 3 days to defrost). That was an impossibility. But we were able to get everything he needed to cook his dinner. More insanity!

So I get home and have to cook dinner for ourselves and Heather & Allen. I also had to get deviled eggs done, which is what I am required to bring to the Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. Well, now I have 50 deviled eggs done, dinner cooked. I've told Ash how to cook certain things, and now I'm ready to sit on my a.......; well you know.

Gobble, gobble!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:16 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: