FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Future Days!



I found a Cirque de Soleil show coming up in March that I want to go to. It is located in Houston at the Toyota Center (whatever that is).

It is called Delirium. I told Brett about it and he said he would like to go too. I am going to talk to Tom about it and see if we can go when it comes up. We need to buy tickets VERY SOON though. It looks like it will be a really big one. They describe it as being as big as two football fields. Wow! Where do you sit to get a great view of TWO football fields.

These photos are just a sampling of the many masks worn by the characters in the show. And here is a hat too. I just love the excitement of these shows! I have officially become enthralled with them. I want to see every one as there are several different ones. As you can see the colors are vivid and the characters are well, sometimes very odd looking. There was a creature in the one we saw Friday night, that I thought was beautiful. It was on stilts and dressed in black with colors swirled everywhere in black light colors. Awesome! I am excited, can you tell?


 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:21 AM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Renee

    I'm jealous! I'd go with you and Brett just about ANYWHERE! ;^)