FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Runaway train !!!!!!!!!!
Ever feel like you are on a runaway train and there is no way to get off? Well, that is how I feel today. I just want the train to stop so I can get off! My life is so crazy lately.

Ashley had to see two docs yesterday about his face and still needs to see an oral surgeon as well. Therein lies the problem. There is an oral surgeon in Baton Rouge that is one giant ASS! If anyone is interested in who he is, call me and I will be happy to fill you in. Needless to say, I would NEVER send anyone I know there...not even my worse enemy....do I have any enemies? Yes, this jerk of a doctor is one for sure. I have to remember that what goes around, comes around. He will have to deal with someone like himself one day and it ain't gonna be pretty.

In the meantime, Ashley's car broke down AGAIN (second time in two days) and we had to run around trying to get parts for it...,....I should have been at work. I know he must feel like there is a dark cloud following him around lately. I guess I shouldn't complain about MY stress when he is the one dealing with the stress as well as the physical pain.

I am going to write this asshole doctor a letter and tell him exactly what I think of him...which is that he shouldn't even have a license to practice medicine at all. I have already started my letter and will finish it in the morning. WHAT A JERK !!!!! Have you guessed yet, that I am pissed about this SOB!?
 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:28 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Renee

    Calm down, Cindy. Breathe!
    I'm a big believer in good things happening after bad. So, hopefully Ashley is in for his good things any second now.
    I'll be hoping and praying . .