FreeKibble.com
Thursday, December 22, 2005
The Letter......
Remember the other day I was talking about the jerk doctor that gave me such a hard time about seeing my son? Well, I asked my attorney to read the letter to make sure I was not out of line in sending it to him. He said it was fine, as it was non-threatening, and written to the doctor only, PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL. After the attorney said it was ok, I printed it and mailed it to the JERK. I want you to know, that nut called me at work today and proceeded to tell me that he wanted to rebut things I had said in my letter. I told him "Dr. So&So, don't you think we should just let this end now?" Of course, he was not willing to let it go as he wanted to fuss at me and tell me blah blah blah, I finally just hung up. HE CALLED ME BACK!!!! I told him to not call me at work again and to leave me alone and I hung up again. HE CALLED AGAIN!! I didn't answer the phone. He called AGAIN.....I didn't answer the phone. This time he left a 2 minute message...the voice mail cut him off, so he called back one more time and left another 2 minute message. This man is crazy, do you hear me? C-R-A-Z-Y !!!!!

Anyway, I called my attorney and let him listen to my voice mail from this nut. Attorney taped the calls for his records and called the doctor himself and told him he was not to contact me again. That if he did, we would have to put a restraining order on him AND turn him in to the AMA and the Medical Licensing Board. The guy wanted to still argue with Attorney, but Attorney was not amused....he told him enough was enough and that this was the end of it. So far, doctor guy hasn't contacted me again. THE NUT! I hope he has a wonderful Christmas! He needs one.

Well, gotta hit the road to go home. See y'all tomorrow.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 4:08 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So sorry the doctor has been such a trial, but way to be proactive! Sounds like you have a wonderful attorney!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Julie

    Wow how crazy!! There are alot of screwed up doctors out there which is pretty scary since people tend to trust doctors alot. I hope he doesn't continue to bother you!
    Merry Christmas and I love your angel on your tree!