FreeKibble.com
Friday, December 23, 2005
Thanks to my friends!
Lynette gave me such a nice compliment in her comments a couple of days ago. Thank you Lynette, I miss the heck out of you too! We should commit to a lunch and a movie in the New Year. I would love to spend some time with you.

The last few weeks I have really seen who my real friends are and how many of them I really have and there are many.....too many to name individually. But you all know who you are and how much I care about each one of you.

You have all given me such positive support, I can't begin to tell you how much that has been and continues to be appreciated. You have all given me lots of hugs wether in person or through phone calls and emails. Thank you Thank you. Those hugs have been very much needed.

Oh, I wanted to update you all on the problem I was having at Thanksgiving, inviting one certain person to join us. Well that person has really come through and is back on the right track. He/she called me today and offered to come here tomorrow to help cook and spend some time with me. I would love that, especially since the "A" factor isn't a problem currently. So that made me so happy. I am truly looking forward to spending some quality time with him/her.

And my son is recovering nicely from his broken face.....I think I told everyone about that. I guess I need to reread my blog. Anyway, he is able to eat solid food now and is back to work. Thank God for his recovery in more ways than one. He is a special part of my life, to be sure.

I have surely missed Heather lately, my oldest child. She is living in another city now and she is about 1 1/2 hours away from me. I miss shopping with her, and galavanting around with her. I called her the other day and told her that because I was just thinking about her so much. I do know that she is happy and that is a wonderful thing. I love my kids even if sometimes, I could just shake them! What mother doesn't think that from time to time.

Well, enough rambling for today. Gotta get busy around here and get things done, dinner cooked, presents wrapped, house straightened up and ready for guests. You all have a wonderful weekend, a Merry Christmas, and lots of love from friends and family. I will write more early next week if I don't get to write this weekend. HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 6:36 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: