FreeKibble.com
Monday, January 02, 2006
Back in order.....
Tom and I spent the day today putting up Christmas decorations and getting the tree out the door. I am glad to be back to normal (whatever that is). I was getting tired of all the disorder, but I did enjoy the holidays, at least, for the most part. We had a lot of bad news but all of us were safe and well and we can be thankful for that.

We have to go back to work tomorrow, YUCK! I have enjoyed being off from work. It indicates to me how much I will enjoy retirement. This week will be a short week because I get off at 3:30 instead of 4:30, plus it's only 4 days long. One of those days will be spent in New Orleans at Angele's funeral. Final arrangements are still pending.

I will close for now. I think I should crochet for a while before bed. Or maybe I'll just go to bed and read a while. That sounds good too. Good night.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:02 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: