FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Blocked!
Here is the story:

The grocery store didn't have it (what is it?) but when I tried to by-pass checkout, it was blocked and I couldn't get past there. The lady in the wheelchair had 4 tiny dogs in her lap and under her lap blanket yapping their little tiny heads off. After a lot of struggling and pushing and pulling, I finally got out of there and thought my truck was gone, because I couldn't see it through the blinding fog...but I finally found it right where I left it. Trying to get out of the parking lot, I am going down a two lane road; a motor home is taking up most of the road, so that I almost get pushed completely off the road. My truck becomes a motor home and is now parked; it is blocked in the parking lot now by a boat with wings. The wing tips are touching the side of my 'motor home'. Got people to move the winged boat, very nice people, a big family traveling in the boat with wings (in the parking lot). Just about to pull out of parking area, have to go around a couple of trees and then come back through to get out. Wide open area, no problem.....Then the big white cadillac pulls in and blocks me again. I SCREAMMMMMMMMM!!!!

then I wake up.

Odd, but when I woke up and really started thinking about the dream, I had to write it all down because I had felt so trapped. Funny how our dreams take on the impressions of our lives. I guess I have been feeling a bit trapped. I do feel lots better today though. I went to sleep at 7:30 last night and slept till 9:30 this morning. I guess I really needed that. I feel more positive today while yesterday I just wanted to beat the crap outta somebody...didn't really matter who either! I don't like it when I feel that way because I have no fear. A girl could get hurt that way you know.

Anyway, thank you all for listening to me and helping me to realize that it's ok for me to feel what I was feeling. Your support is awesome and so appreciated. I think I am on the mend now. I do have to attend that funeral tomorrow, but I think I can do it now without feeling like the world is coming to an end. I have several people from work riding with me, so I won't be alone. That's a good thing too.

I am actually smiling today where yesterday I just wanted to crawl in a hole and stick my head in the sand. Thanks all! I love you guys and gals!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 3:54 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Wow! I am reading along and then I get to the part about your truck becoming a motor home and I think "Is she drinking? Maybe some too strong meds?" But I keep on reading and see it was a dream. Whew! You had me worried there!

    I had a weird dream this morning too. It was sometime after 5am. I remember the ending of it. I was at a convention for competition BBQers. And I saw some of our BBQ friends there and it turned out that they had their own BBQ joint now. Then they turned into the mob and things got shady. Some other friends tried to resuce me but ended up being surrounded by the mob while I got away. So I got i a rental car and tried to get it to start but it would only putter around the parking lot and I couldn't help my friends. Then I woke up. And I rarely remember my dreams. This one I did though. At least my truck didn't turn itno a motor home. Wow.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Renee

    Well, I've had many weird dreams (I'm sure I've told you about many of them) and sometimes I can see where they stem from, other times not. That one about Michael Jackson, I don't know ....