FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I've been tagged!
I've been tagged by Frogola and I can't pass up a good list, so here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve had:

1. Long Distance Telephone Operator (telling my age now)
2. State Printing Production Manager(for 20 years)Oops, really telling my age!
3. Waitress (cockail and food)
4. IT Mainframe Programmer

Four Places I’ve Lived:

1. Natches, MS
2. Baton Rouge, LA
3. Mobile, AL
4. Walker, LA

4 Movies I’d Watch Again:

1. Little Big Man
2. Somewhere in Time
3. Finding Nemo
4. Pretty Woman

TV Shows I love to Watch:

1. Big Brother
2. CSI Vegas
3. Survivor
4. CSI Miami

4 of My Favorite Foods:

1. Boiled crawfish
2. Fried Catfish
3. Shrimp cooked any ole way
4. Baked Potatos fully loaded

Four Places I’d Rather be Right Now:

1. On the beach
2. Ontario Canada
3. Fishing
4. Retired

Bloggers I’d Like to Tag (sorry guys):

1.
Jules
2.
Woollymutts
3.
Candy
4.
Markd60
 
posted by Cindy N. at 5:41 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Renee

    Thanks, cindy Lou! I love Finding Nemo too. And Survivor of course. And the beach. And catfish. The End.
    When are we going to lunch? . . speaking of catfish and all