FreeKibble.com
Monday, February 20, 2006
Something is going on...
I know I haven't posted for almost a week, but I have been in a deep funk. I have been irritated with everyone and everything and don't know why. The other day I wanted to shove a woman and her car completely off the road (a little road rage?) because she was a complete and total idiot. I have been isolating and not talking to anyone, and not writing anything because I just wanted to stew in my shit I guess. I get like that sometimes. When I do, I don't want to talk on the phone or really see anyone either. I just want to sleep and watch TV and sleep some more.

My daughter came and spent the weekend with me from Thursday night till Sunday. I really enjoyed having her there. I needed her there. She makes me laugh and smile. I have really needed to laugh and smile. When the FUNK hits, it is so difficult for my face to smile. I feel like it is such an effort to lift the corners of my mouth and make a fake smile. I know it's fake because I don't want to do it. If it was real, it would just happen naturally. Heather, my daughter, makes it happen naturally. Then the Funk starts to dissapate. The smiles come more naturally, and more easily. Here is a picture of Heather's natural smile:


Her smile is bright and happy! I want to feel like this and it just ain't happening!

I am going to try to get out of this funk this week. I already have an appointment Friday to get a full body deep muscle massage. I think this will help with the muscle spasms I have been having. I am also having restless legs at night. It makes me just want to cut my legs off and lay them next to me until morning. Have any of you ever had restless legs? It's CRAP! Muscle spasms, legs that won't stay still, headaches, I am a mess! I hate getting old.

And I need DH to spend some quality time with me, doing things like going to a movie, or taking a long ride further out in the country. But that ain't happening either. I am a little on the lonesome side. No, not a little, a whole lot!

I know I am bumming everyone out right now, but I just needed to vent. Thanks for listening (or in this case, reading). I'll try to be brighter tomorrow.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:29 AM | Permalink |


6 comments:


  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Renee

    Sorry to hear your funked, Cindy-Lou. Why don't you come join me and Brett for lunch Wednesday at the Main Street Market?!
    I still have your V' Day gift from him at my desk.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I know exactly how you feel! I've felt the same for a couple of days now. Do take good care of yourself and feel better soon!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger mox

    What-all you just said goes double for me. I'm really fighting it right now. I want to be alone and I want to eat and sleep and that's just about it.

    I've been noticing that the days are getting longer. Bring on spring!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Deirdre

    Hope you feel better soon.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger ShooShoo

    I certainly understand what it's like to be stuck in a bummer-mood, to want to isolate and do nothing but lay around. I hope you're feeling at least a little better now. Thanks for coming around regardless of the fact that you were feeling like hiding. :)

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Heather is so pretty! Am I seeing that right though, is she talking on two phones at the same time? Now that is something my daughter would do too. Must be a girl thing. ;-)

    I'm glad you are feeling better. I think we all get the funk now and then.