FreeKibble.com
Saturday, October 18, 2008
My New Look!
My friend, Terri, designed me a new look for my blog. I love it. She even put a pink ribbon on it in memory of my being a Breast Cancer Survivor. That's awesome Terri, Thanks!

The weather here is so nice today. Beautiful vividly blue skies, a light breeze, and temps in the low to mid seventies. What a wonderful fall day.

Tom and I, Heather and Allen, are going to the Washington Parish Fair this afternoon. With the weather so beautiful, it should be a really nice day to go. I had a steroid injection in my back yesterday, so I am bringing my wheelchair or my push-n-sit, so I won't have to do all that walking.

LSU is playing again tonight, so we have to get home fairly early. I know Tom doesn't want to miss the game. Last week's game was hardly worth watching, but we are going to do better tonight. I know it.

See you on the winning side!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:14 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love your new layout! It's so beautiful!! Have a great time tonight. :D

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Oh how pretty. It looks even better on your site then it did on the test site.

    Have fun at the fair tonight!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Renee

    I love your pink, Cindy Lou! Hope y'all had fun at the fair. See you Tuesday!