FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Three down, Thirty-two to go...
Well, so far, so good. I have had three treatments now and it only takes a few minutes and I am on my way again. It is just the trek to go there every day for the next 6 1/2 weeks that is aggravating to me right now. It is messing up my entire life's schedule. If I want to get my nails done, I have to schedule it around my radiation treatments. Maybe I need to change the time for the treatments. I had scheduled them for 2:00 every day, but that is proving to ruin my entire afternoon.

Damn it! Why am I complaining? I should be grateful for the fact that I don't have to go through Chemo. So what if I can't get my nails done when I want to. There are a lot worse things in life! I could be loosing my hair and throwing up my guts for heaven's sake and feeling like warm crap! So, Cindy, stop complaining and get on with it. WAAAH~ WAAAH~ WAAH~

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:55 AM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    Did you pick 2PM every other day?
    That's smack dab in the middle! I can see how that'd mess up the whole day!
    Try to get one early early in the morning, then you'll be up earlier and have the whole day in front of you!