FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Power Ball - Damn It!
As some of you already know, the Power Ball was won on Saturday night. It was worth $365 Million. Now of course, that was the only night I didn't get a ticket for the last 6 weeks. SOOOO, I think that ticket was mine and now someone else is enjoying my money.

I already had it all planned out what I would do with that kind of money if I had it. They tell me that everyone that has won big in the Power Ball wishes they had never had it as it has ruined their lives. I just can't imagine that, but then I am not a winner.

Anyway, this is what I would do... First of all, St Judes Cancer Research Hospital would get a very large portion, like maybe $5 million. Second, I would pay off all my bills and all those of my family members (immediate family members only). Third, I would have to share some with my friend, Karen, in Canada, because we have always promised we would share if we won. Fourth, I would buy an island all my own and build a really nice home on it and spend lots of time on the beach. I would learn to scuba dive. I would hire a personal massuse (is that how you spell that?) so that I could get a massage ANY TIME I WANTED!

And I would travel to exotic places I have never been. I would want to go to Austrailia, Ireland, Switzerland, Greenland, Iceland, Alaska, Hawaii, all the Carribbean Islands on this map:
One of these islands would be the one I would buy. I would have a nice ocean going yaght (spelling again, you can tell i have never had any of these things LOL).

Ok ok ok, so I am dreaming.....but somebody has my money right now today and they are going to do all these things! I wish they would invite me. I need a break.

Just know that if I ever win big, I will invite you all to an island get away for free on MY ISLAND!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:19 AM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Renee

    Well, I see you left my name off the list, so I'm not so sorry you lost now, Cindy! ;(

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Deirdre

    Aww. You forgot about Renee!
    :P

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That's ashame someone else took your money. I thought for sure it was going to be ours (we pooled together at the office). It sure would have been nice to see their faces when we all walked out... :) Well maybe next time you will win. If not, maybe I will. Then you can come join me on my travel. Wishing you luck for next time.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Cindy N.

    I didn't mean to leave anyone off the list, but it's a moot issue anyway because a bunch of meat packers won it. :(