FreeKibble.com
Monday, June 30, 2008
Ask and you shall receive....
Several folks have been asking me about pictures since I made it past 8 months. So I am posting these for now. They were taken on June 11, 2008. As of this picture, I had lost 86 pounds.

As of today however, I have lost 91.2 pounds, so I have shed a few more since these photos were taken.

This has been the most wonderful thing to happen to me since I met my husband 19 years ago. It has truly been a Godsend. So far my discouraging times have been few and far between. Every now and then I get into a stall, but I think it's just my body trying to catch up. Then suddenly I start loosing again. It's just great!

Well, that's my post for the day and probably for the week.

 
posted by Cindy N. at 4:24 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger beki

    Look at you go! That's fantastic, Cindy!!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Renee

    You look great, Cindy! I may not even recognize you next time I see you.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I've been browsing and I just had to say it: You are amazing! From one person who knows how hard it is to lose weight, I congratulate you. That's amazing!