FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Meeting new friends...
We were washing clothes at the resort where we are staying and met a family from northern Australia. Her name is Lucy and his is Terry. They have 5 children. I can't remember all their names, but I do remember the two younger ones...Dale and Emma. I remember Emma because of froggiemom's Emma. Dale is the youngest one, so I remember him because he spent the most time helping Lucy with the clothes she was washing.

They are a great couple and family. I hope to keep in touch with them. I have their email address, so I plan to write them. They own a camper park in Australia and an amusement park. I really enjoyed talking to them.

When they 'croak', that means they are sick......when WE croak, we DIE! What a difference. Their government took away all their guns (at least from the honest people) after a shooting spree like we have in the US almost on a daily basis. The government destroyed many antique guns. Sad.

Lucy and Terry and family, I hope you have/had a wonderful trip to the US.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:47 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: