FreeKibble.com
Sunday, March 16, 2008
A weekend with my daughter....



Heather spent the weekend with me and Tom. She and I spent all day Saturday getting beautiful, shopping and just spending time together. We shopped again today. I have really missed her since she moved to Franklinton (since we don't see each other as much) and works so hard at her job. She has a long commute each way, so we do get to chat almost everyday in the afternoons on her way home.



She is a very funny person. She has a beautiful smile that makes everyone around her feel good when she shares that smile. And her sillyness is catching too! She has a loyalty that is unending. To know her is to love her.


Heather:


I enjoyed this past weekend so much. I had lots of laughs with you. We are so different and yet we enjoy each other's company so much. It's funny that even though we ARE so different, we are so much alike too. We like the same clothes, movies, music (sometimes), foods, etc. I just love being with you when you are happy because that makes me happy.


And, of course, I will always be there when you are sad, so that I can hopefully cheer you up again. You always do the same for me!


Heather, you are a beautiful woman! You make me laugh, you make me smile, and I have so much love for you, it makes me cry sometimes too. I am so proud of you. You are such a special part of my life. Thank you for sharing your life with me! And thank you for all your support. You are my daughter and my friend.


Much love,

Mom
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:20 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Renee

    Sweet post, Cindy-Lou! Those daughters will get you every time!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Mom,
    Thank you for saying those things about me. I am proud to have you as my mother. You are fun and beautiful as well. I miss you bunches. One weekend I am going to come over without having to be somewhere so that we can enjoy more time with each other.

    Love ya bunches :-) :-) :-)