FreeKibble.com
Friday, February 01, 2008
I told ya I'd do that!
I said earlier in the week, that by the end of the week, I would have my BMI in the 30s! Well, I did that. It's 39.5!!!!! I am 11.1 points down from where I started. And 64.6 pounds lost! YAY! Enough of that now.

I went to Kiva's Restaurant today. That was my first visit there. Tom and I and our friend Cynt went for lunch today. It was really delicious! I ordered a grilled pork chop with creamed spinach and rice pilaf. The bread they brought to the table was so light and buttery, I had to eat some of it. I also ordered a cup of Shrimp and corn soup. Yummmeeeee! It was so good. By the time I ate a few bites of bread and half my soup, I could only eat about 4 bits of my pork chop and 2 bites of creamed spinach. I brought the rest home for Tom for dinner. He enjoyed it too.

After lunch, Cynt and I went to a movie and Tom went back to work. We went to see Untraceable. Diane Lane plays in it. I don't think Cynt nor I took a breath during the whole movie. It was INTENSE! It definitely kept our attention.

Cynt, I really enjoyed spending time with you today my friend! I always do.

Keep coming back to check on my weight loss progress. I changes almost daily. Peace!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:10 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Dang girl, that's great!!!! You do realize you lost a whole person almost (if the person was Nicole Richie). Congrats, I am so proud of you!