FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
2 months post surgery....
Hi everyone! Tom took my 2 month post surgery pictures today. I am doing very well. I have lost 43 pounds! I am posting my Surgery day photo along with the one taken today.



The difference already is amazing. I am having less back pain and can walk for longer distances without getting so winded. There are somethings that I don't like about the way I have to eat now but I get full so fast I don't eat very much.


One of my favorite foods is icecream. YUM. Is icecream a food? Of course! It's dairy! I LOVE Blue Bell Homemade vanilla icecream, but since my surgery, I have had no desire for it. That was my downfall. I actually use to think about icecream all day until I got to have some after dinner. So the surgery fixed THAT craving for me! Thank goodness!


Just wanted to post my progress. More later.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 6:43 PM | Permalink |


2 comments: