FreeKibble.com
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Under the weather
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been sick with sore throat, fever, chills, and other things, etc. I went to the Doc-in-a-box (aka-Walk-in Clinic) and got medicine 2 days ago. I am beginning to feel a little better, but no energy.

Today would have been my Mother's 73rd birthday. I had planned to go to the cemetery to bring flowers to the gravesite, but I don't feel like getting out today. Mom wouldn't want me to get out anyway. She would tell me to stay home and rest. Maybe I will feel better by the weekend and if not, I can go take care of that early next week. Dad's birthday is in November too, so I want new flowers out there for both their birthdays.

I just wanted to update everyone, but I am going back to bed, so I will post more when I feel better.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:36 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Aww. Feel better soon.

    I'll be thinking of Mere today. :)

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Renee

    Hope you feel better soon, Cindy! I noticed your weight loss is even more now! Go, you!

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    hope you feel better soon!