FreeKibble.com
Monday, October 15, 2007
Nope, can't believe it, but ......
As of today, I have already lost 10.5 pounds! That's 4 days out from surgery! All I can say is WOW. And I feel pretty good. Still recovering from major surgery, but am able to walk around the house, prepare my own 'meals', and post to this blog. I am almost completely off of my pain meds now and that's a good thing.

The hospital nurse called me today and asked about me and while talking to her, she asked me if I had weighed. I laughed and said well, yes, but it was just for kicks. She said 'today?'. I told her no, it was 2 days ago. She told me to go weigh today while she was on the phone and low and behold! 10.5 pounds down. She said that was pretty normal and that I am doing well.

I am already looking forward to Friday when I can add a few little soft solids to my diet. I can hardly wait to eat some cottage cheese! I know, you are all out there saying, oh yuck! But it really sounds good to me. Cottage cheese with a little bit of pineapple juice on it. YUMMMMY! And yogurt and 'cream of' soups. Another YUMMMMM!

Ok, I'll quit grossing you all out and get back to what I need to do.
See you all soon!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:53 PM | Permalink |


6 comments:


  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cindy, I am glad that you are doing well. I am so excited for you. I will call you soon. Love ya! NET

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger beki

    That's great Cindy! I'm happy to hear that you're doing well. Take care - you'll be a skinny minnie in no time!!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Renee

    Go, Cindy! 10.5 pounds in a few days is amazing! I can't wait to go to lunch when you're fully recovered.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey! we knew it would start soon....i'm waiting to see your "ticker" for how much you've lost start ticking/tracking!?!?!?
    Excitedly yours,
    PLC
    p.s. OOOOOOO and an X of course!!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Awesome! I'm so happy for you! Hope you get some cottage cheese soon :)

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Is it wrong of me to be jealous? But on the other hand I am so happy for you!!! I can't believe how fast you are seeing results. Just wait till bathing suit season this year.

    Keep us all informed on how it goes!