FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Damn! I'm gonna miss Hollydays
Hollydays is an annual shopping extravaganza for Christmas gifts or for yourself that I just love to go to. There are so many booths, It's hard to see them all. Well, it's this weekend and since tomorrow is surgery day, I won't be traveling anywhere except from my bed to the sofa this weekend. But that's ok. Next year, I will weigh a lot less and be able to really enjoy the shopping.

Yep, tomorrow is the day. Today is my preparatory day. I was allowed 2 eggs, 2 pcs. bacon, 2 pcs. toast and a small glass of skim milk. That was at 8:30 this morning. I can only have clear liquids for the rest of the day until midnight then nothing else to eat. I have had some sugar free jello late this afternoon and I will have soup broth for supper. Then that is it.



Tom took me out last night to a Chinese buffet for my 'last supper'. It was really good and the music was soft and relaxing, so I enjoyed it all. We came home after that and watched a movie together. We watched Evan Almighty. It was pretty cute. We enjoyed it.



I spent today wrapping up paper work for the month, so I won't have to worry about that for about four weeks. What a relief that was. I hate doing that kind of stuff, until it's all over, then I see the clean desk and I am glad I did it. It's just the idea of getting started. And that reminds me of something:

People are always saying that I advertise for products that I like, and I do. But I can tell you, NEVER do business with AAA Visa card. Those people are nuts. When I first opened the account they had offered a 5.9% interest rate. Ok, that's pretty good, so I went for it. Well things went along well for a little while and then they wrote me a letter saying they were raising their rates and would I approve my rate to be raised. Of course, I declined. What idiot would agree to raise their rate? So they told me I could no longer have the account unless I agreed to raise the rate. I saw red and I closed the account.

Meanwhile, I set it up to automatically be paid each month from my checking account. I paid out the account, had a zero balance. They continued to deduct money from my checking account ( I have never had this problem with anyone else. If you have a zero balance, there is nothing for them to deduct for). So last month I called them and they refunded my money and told me their apologies, and that it wouldn't happen again.

Well, they lied. This month I get another notice they have deducted ANOTHER payment from my checking account! I lost it. After I got through reaming the ass of the guy that answered the phone, I am getting another refund and they are zeroing out my zero balance account and he promised no more will be deducted. I got his name and badge number this time. If it happens again, I will go to the bank and put a stop to it there. Larkie, you will appreciate this......there are little indentions in the ceiling of my house where I just about went through the ceiling with this idiot. I was looking over the top of my glasses at the phone. I wanted to punch his lights out.

Okay everybody. It'll be a few days before I post again, so say prayers and when I get back home, I will start posting again as I loose weight! Yahooooooooo!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Kirk says that your surgery went well and that you are doing great! I'm so glad to hear that and I thought I would comment so your friends know that you're alright as well. :)