FreeKibble.com
Thursday, October 04, 2007
I have the finally go-ahead.....
I have finished all my pre-op tests now and have the final go-ahead from all the docs for my surgery next week on the 11th. When they said everything was cool, I suddenly started going through a lot of fear about it all. It's not the surgery itself, it's the aftermath and the clear liquid diet I will be on for 9 days. There will be no solid food for at least 3 to 4 weeks, and THAT is what is terrifying me. Can I do it? I have to.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:42 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Deirdre

    You can totally do this.

    I know it will be scary before you get started on it but once you're involved in it, I'm sure it will become so second nature, you won't even realize how well you did until it's all over.

    (: You can do it!