FreeKibble.com
Monday, September 03, 2007
Happy Blogging birthday to me!
I just realized I have actually stuck with this thing for 2 years now. WOW! When I first started, I would never have thought I would have enough to say to keep this up for 2 years. So much has happened in two years. When I think about it all, it's overwhelming. There have been losses galore, both friends and relatives, hurricane damage, then house damage from a ceiling water pipe...retirement. That was about the only good thing during the last year and a half. But all of you who know me have kept up with all that and there is no sense in rehashing it all.

That reminds me. I need to redo my tickler since it's been more than a year since retirement. I think I will do a weight loss tickler now. That sounds like a plan. That will give me something to play with for a little while.

We were supposed to go to a get-together this afternoon with the others from my grief support group, but I didn't feel quite up to par, so we stayed home. I wanted to go in one way, but in another, I just didn't want to be in a large group of people. Is that a phobia? Hmmmmm......
Maybe I need to think about that for a while.

I hope Markd60 is ok down in the Caymans. I think he is pretty far north so probably won't get too much wind from ole Felix.

So I am going to play with my tickler. Talk to you guys later.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:31 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Happy belated blogger birthday!!!

    I am so proud (and envious) of you for going ahead with the gastric surgery.