FreeKibble.com
Friday, July 13, 2007
Damn House Flies
I have been sitting here at my computer for about 3 hours now and have been fighting with a house fly for the entire time. He buzzes my head and face about every 3 to 4 minutes. ERRRRR!!#*)%)%#*$&@)(#%* FLY!

Ok, so I bought one of these handy dandy gadgets that are supposed to kill anything that buzzes you right? It looks like thisand the only thing I have been able to zap buzzz...with it is ME! That damn thing hurts let me tell you! It has a lot of voltage coming out of that thing and if you touch it, it zaps the crap out of you! Buzz... All the fly does is fly around it when I am waving it around in the air. Buzz.... I even caught the fly inside a lamp that has the top open and I layed the stupid zapper over the opening. What did the fly do? It crawled through the holes in the zapper. How is that possible? Buzz......


So I am sitting here with my zapper and I am determined to have a dead house fly before I go to bed. Buzzzz...... It is now 1:10 am and I am beginning to wonder if I will get to go to sleep tonight or not.


Now chances are that the buzz....won't follow me to bed, since I sleep on the other end of the house and the lights are off on that end, but I am determined, DETERMINED, DO YOU HEAR ME? I want this buzzz.......damn fly dead! Dead! Dead! Buzz.

I am going to keep trying. I know one thing, I am just about worn Buzz....down and I want to go to bed. He isn't giving up either. BUZZ!!!!!

UPDATE ON ASHLEY,
He is now in the drug rehab program and things are going well so far. Please keep praying for him and his recovery.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:02 AM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    Well? Did you get that pesky fly? I haven't heard of a fly swatter like that. I want one!!!

    We are having hoards of gnats in our house right now. The dogs bring them in on their fur I think.

    have a good weekend!