FreeKibble.com
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Father's Day in the Pool

Today was a really nice day. The kids came over to share Father's Day with Tom and we all had a great time. The only one missing was Ash. We missed him but he did call to wish Tom a Happy Father's Day.
We grilled hamburgers and made french fries (oven fries by Ore Ida). I really like these fries and so does the rest of my family. And there is no frying mess. There I go again, giving free advertisement value to another company. I took a lot of ribbing the other day about the Magic Eraser commercial I did right here in my blog and not I am doing an OreIda commercial! Oh well, they ARE good.

After burgers, we all went and got in the pool. We had so much fun. In one of my last posts, I showed a pic of a pool with a deck. To clear up a misconception unintentionally implied in that post, it was not MY pool. It was just a picture of one I found on Google. Today, I took pictures of everyone playing in the pool at MY house. Here it is.
Heather and Allen bought some of those balls that you get soaked and then throw at people and we had a blast with those things.
The noodles are always fun too. Did you know you can actually blow the water out of them and squirt people with them?
Then Kirk decided he needed to surf on one of the floats. Needless to say, it didn't work, but he had fun trying and we had fun laughing at him.
And here, in the foreground, is the Father. Yes, that is Tom squinting at me as the picture is being taken.

I'll tell you that when you are playing in a pool instead of just floating around by yourself like I usually do, you get REALLY tired. We were all worn out after about 2 hours of dunking, falling off rafts, tossing wet balls at each other and laughing a lot! I haven't laughed that much in a long time.
It was a great day. I hope we can do it again soon. Happy Father's Day everyone.



 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:39 PM | Permalink |


7 comments:


  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You all look like you were having just toooooooooooooo much fun! Nah! No such thing, play on family, LOL

    Lov K & R

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger beki

    It sounds like a wonderful day, Cindy!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    how come there's no pics of you!??

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    No pictures of Cinnie because she is always behind the camera, LOL

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kelli

    thank you!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Renee

    That sure looks nice and refreshing, Cindy! Can I come over and throw some balls at you?