FreeKibble.com
Friday, May 25, 2007
Sorry about yesterday
Sorry I got caught up in the thoughts I had about the cemetery yesterday. I was just thinking about it all and had to write it down.

Today, I went to have lunch with my SIL and my niece and my great niece. We had a nice time. It was short, but nice. My niece invited me to come to her house one day next week and spend the day with them. That will be nice if I get a chance to do it. I also told them they could come over here and swim if they wanted to.

Speaking of swim, I had planned to get in the pool when I got home to vacuum it and clean it up for the weekend. Now the weather had been nice and sunny all day, so when I got home, I ran inside, let the dogs out in the yard, went back inside to get into my swimsuit, grabbed a towel, and a sun hat and out the door I went. It was raining! WTF! Why is it that everytime, I want to get in that damned pool, it rains. I went inside and looked at the radar, and it was just raining right over MY house, no where else, just here! DAMN! Oh well, I took a nap instead. Maybe tomorrow the pool will get cleaned. I am going to try for sure. Maybe if I do it early, the rain won't catch me.

I bought some extension poles today to put my purple martin bird houses up. Tom and I bought the birdhouses at the craft show at Angola State Prison about 3 years ago and we have never put them up. My luck, they are probably rotten now. Anyway, I got the flanges and the poles and now I am ready. I just need to get Tom to do the base work for me and I will be in business. I wish I could do that kind of stuff myself like my friend Bee does, but I am physically unable to do certain things. If I ask him nicely, though, he will do it for me.

I have another job for Bee. She loves to paint. I mean LOVES TO PAINT! Yuck, not me. But I ordered a cabinet for my bathroom and it is unfinished. So when it comes in, I am going to load it up and take it to her and let her paint it for me. I just want it plain white, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but she will do a great job and I think she loves me enough to do it for me.

That's all the scoop for today. Not much, really, just stuff. See you guys later.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:53 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Renee

    I know what you mean about the rain. The girls' last 3 softball games have gotten rained out. We're planning to do something fun outside today so the rain had better stay away!