FreeKibble.com
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Back home again
With my dogs in my lap watching a movie with Tom. I missed them (the dogs) and I missed my hubby.

I had a great time at my sister's house. We really didn't DO anything, just hung out together and went shopping at Target and Walmart, and visited with each other. Since she is temporarily disabled, and I am retired, we both don't have any big obligations or anything so it's nice to visit and not have any responsibilities.

I even stayed an extra few days because I was just enjoying being there with her. I got to hold HER new grandbaby and I am so jealous. I want grandchildren so badly. My daughter and her husband are working on one, but they better hurry up. I am getting very impatient. All my friends and family members have babies are there are babies on the way except for me! God just isn't ready for me to be grandma yet, so I will have to wait.

Just wanted to let y'all know I got back home safely.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:37 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: