FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Today was a good day....
Hey there....

I had a pretty good day today. Some very special friends invited me to lunch and we had a great time. Lots of laughing, joking around, and funny stories. Thank you to Anna, Renee, Gerry, and Vernon. No one I know can be around Vernon and not have the constant giggles. He is very entertaining in a perverted sort of way. But that is what makes Vernon Vernon.

Anyway, it was great to get out of the house and spend some time with friends and forget, if for just a while, my sadness. Thanks again for great friends.

I also went to visit some of my old co-workers from where I retired and stayed there for about 2 hours. I enjoyed that too. But it reminds me of why I am enjoying my retirement. LOL Nothing changes in the old work place I assure you.

My husband and I met when he got off from work and we went to look at HD LCD screen tv's. We know what we want, we just can't find the right price. I shopped online for them tonight and now we can go back to the store with our price arguements in hand. They said they would meet or beat any competitor's price. So we will see.

I am looking forward to being able to rearrange my living room. With the entertainment center we have now, there is only one way to arrange furniture. After 17 years, I am wanting something different. I want to open it up. With the new TV, we will be able to do that, because we are going to install it above our fireplace.

When I get it all done, I will post some pictures.

You all have a great day. I have.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:08 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Renee

    I'm glad you had a good day, Cindy Lou! I had fun too.