FreeKibble.com
Thursday, December 28, 2006
What do you do?
In the future, I may regret this post, but here goes.

My hubby and I had made plans to go to my daughter's house for New Years Eve dinner. I was looking forward to it because we haven't been up there in a while. She and her husband live about 1 1/2 hours from here. It's a nice ride and her property is really pretty. Anyway, we had those plans.

Well my youngest brother decided he would come for New Years and stay at my house. Now that would have been fine, because he could have come to my dauther's with us. Mom wanted to come too, so it would have been a nice outing for us all. HOWEVER, now my brother's ex-wife who still lives with him and who is schizophrenic and does really strange things, is coming with him. Not only that, he is bringing his grown son and HIS wife. Talk about uninvited guests.

How presumtious can a person be? I didn't invite all these people. Now I have to cook a huge dinner AGAIN, like we did for Christmas instead of being able to go to my daughter's house and have a quiet peaceful New Year's Eve.

When I think about it, they are really coming to see Mom and I certainly can't deny them OR her that nor would I want to. BUT I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THEM.

We thought about bringing my brother and his ex with us to my daughter's, but her in-laws will be there too. They are very religious. Normally that wouldn't be a problem,although I am not religious, but my ex-sil, being schizo, can start spewing her venom at any time. Usually it is stuff like "I hate God, and I love the Devil" sort of things. Now I know to just ignore her because she is sick, but I don't think the super religious in-laws would understand. So that made up our minds for us on that issue. Can't bring her there. Have to stay here.

Crap! Happy New Year!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:30 PM | Permalink |


1 comments: